Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


Today is Sandy, my mother-in-laws, birthday. I just wanted to write and tell you how blessed I feel I am to have such a great mom-in-law. You are always so sweet and encouraging to both me and Ryan. I couln't ask for a better "in-law" family. You guys have accepted me and my family for who we are, and we love you for that. We hope you have a great birthday and a great weekend. We wish more than anything we could be there with you to celebrate. We hate being so far away. Know that you are in our thoughts today and we wish you well. We love you!

1 comment:

Don said...

Happy Birthday Sandy!

Debbie and I wish we could be there also to help you celebrate your birthday!

When Lori got Ryan (who is the BEST), she also got the BEST "in-laws" anyone could ever want. We are so thankful and blessed because of you and your family, and what you mean to all of us.

Hope your Birthday is a GREAT one!

Don & Debbie