Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Free Bath Mats? Yes, Please!

So a couple of months ago, I earned enough "Swag Bucks" to get a Target $20 gift card. If you aren't familiar with Swagbucks.com, its pretty much like a search engine, like Google, however, you earn points the more you use it. You then, can cash in your points in the Swag Store and get great gift cards. It took us about 6 months to earn enough swagbucks to get as many as we needed for the Target gift card, but it was worth the wait. I knew exactly what I wanted. The kids bathroom has needed bathmats, since, well, we moved in almost 2 years ago. I, am however, too cheap to pay for them. I found some awhile back at Target so I knew that I wanted to try to get them for free by earning enough Swagbucks. I got my gift card, went online, bought them and BAM! my bathroom is now "cozy"!



Before, cold hard floors



Ahhh...sweet comfort on this hard floor.



Completes the look of the bathroom.

Thanks SwagBucks for the new bath mats!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Very cute! I love swagbucks. I should try to earn something more useful like Target gift cards but always seem to go for starbucks!