Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Little Rough And Tumble

This little man of mine, is TOUGH! He is truly ALL boy! He has two speeds, full blast and sleep. I'm amazed at the difference between boys and girls. I love my little man, even though he can be a handful. As you can see the shiner on his eye, this was his first one, however, he has had a few more since then. He got a new one tonight, in fact. (This picture was taken about a month ago. You may also notice the faint goose egg he has on his forehead from a few days before.) He doesn't cry long, if at all. He's one tough, huggable, lovable, sweet little boy, whom I wouldn't trade for anything. I'll take him, black eye and all.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Is this from the cupcake place? Poor little man! My blog was acting up too. It took forever for my pics to download last week so I threw in the towel.