Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cows Eat Free

A while back, maybe a month ago or so, Chick-Fil-A had "Dress Like a Cow Day and Eat for Free". If you were covered from head to tail (get it!) you got a free MEAL. If you only had a cow shirt or something little you only scored a free sandwich, which was still a good deal. I was so excited about this. i don't know why, really. they have this often, and I have never done it before, but I was really pumped about getting a free meal and getting the kids to dress up too. I made their outfits out of trash bags. i put black dots on them, and a tail. I made ears and a little cow bell that read "Can I "Calf" a free meal Plez?" I wore an all black outfit, that I taped white dots to. Not a smart idea when you have to carry a little calf around. All my dots fell off and I just looked stupid with just one or two intact. My cowbell read "Have you herd I love chickin?". We got FREE meals that day. It was so fun. Paxton, on the other hand, did NOT enjoy it at all! He was scared to death of the big cows walking around. you can see the shear terror in his face in the picture below. He was so scared, he was actually shaking. Poor guy. Still funny though.


This picture below is the only one I got of them. I was really wanting to get better pictures, since I worked hard on their outfits, but we were spent by the time we were done, so this is what I got. Better than nothing, I suppose.

It was fun and I enjoyed doing it and hope to do it next time.

No comments: