Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Candid Camera

One day we were bored. Surprise! We were sitting at home so I busted out the camera. We just had fun shooting self portraits of ourselves. Now, before we are so crazy, I'm using a big SLR camera, so taking self portraits is a little more tricky than you think. Just sayin'!
Anyway, we got it out and snapped away. We took a lot of pictures, and I was hoping that at least one would turn out decent, but these were the best of the group. Paxton looks drugged up, but I promise I don't drug my children until bedtime (JUST KIDDING!! DON'T TURN ME IN!).







The 3 pictures above were done with a timer.

The kids LOVE taking pictures with the timer.

Every time we do a picture, Paxton always makes

the sign for "more". What a ham!


Adriana putting poor Milo in a choke hold.





These pictures above are sweet moments, I want to savor. My babies are growing so fast, it makes me sad. They bicker, like siblings do, but they also have sweet moments like, getting out their chairs and watching TV together. It melts my heart to see them being sweet with each other. I cherish these moments, whether its being silly with the camera, or seeing their little bodies sitting in little chairs side by side. I LOVE it and I'm beyond blessed with 2 sweet, healthy babies.

No comments: