Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sleepover

A few weeks ago, Adriana was dying to have a sleepover with her Daddy downstairs. Just her and him. I told her we could do it on a Friday night and get candy, play games and watch a movie. Ryan was such a good sport about having a party with her. He got the mattress off her bed, brought it downstairs and he slept on the couch. She was PUMPED! I really wasn't allowed downstairs, but I was able to catch some pictures of them, while they were eating their candy and watching a movie.





Notice Candy Land was already out and on the floor from a game they had played earlier. They had such a good time. I heard lots of laughter and, I think, a mini dance party was going on at one point. Adriana, however, outlasted me and Ryan with staying up. I had gone to bed upstairs already and she kept going upstairs and trying to get in my room to talk to Milo. Then when I threatened to make her sleep in her room that night, she stayed downstairs but was up later than Ryan. She had a blast, but she's like me, she doesn't sleep well outside of her environment, and she said the next day she prefers to sleep in her own room. I'm glad they were able to have this special time and hopefully made memories that will last a long time.

No comments: