Saturday, June 4, 2011

Swim Time!

I can't believe its hot and time to go swimming again! Summer seemed like it was just getting over and here it is again. Its amazing how fast time flies. I'm not a big fan of summer. I don't like being out in the heat and humidity, but when you have kids, there's not much of a choice. Last night, after a hot, hot day, we decided to head over to a public pool and cool off. It was a lot of fun! I wasn't sure if Paxton would care for swimming or not, but he really liked it. The pool we went to has fountains and slides so the kids had a blast. Paxton couldn't even stay out of the pool during adult swim. He got the whistle blown at him a time or two, but other than that, we had a great time. I took a picture of the kids before we went. I remember doing this last year, so I wanted to make sure I did it again this year so I could compare them, but when I saw the comparison, I thought, "Wow, the kids have changed and have grown so much!". Its sad to me to think of how big they are getting. Here are their pictures.



Summer 2010

Summer 2011


They almost don't look like babies anymore, they look so grown up. Its until you compare them, side by side that you can see how much they have changed. Hope everyone enjoys their summer and finds a fun way, like swimming, to keep cool!

No comments: