Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Cards

So I know, if you are anything like me, you are kind of freaking out, because its already December! Less than 20 days before Christmas, and I personally, can't believe the year is rapidly coming to an end. It just kind of hit me the other day, that I need to get on the ball about getting a Christmas cards sent out. It seems that I do this to myself every year, wait till the last minute and STRESS out about Christmas cards. We have done a card every year since we have been married. I really enjoy sending them out (and receiving them, hint, hint). This year, we are going to try something new. We are using Shutterfly to do our cards this year. I'm really excited about it. I'm going to be honest, I'm new to Shutterfly. I have ordered some items this year for Christmas gifts. I LOVE Shutterfly! They have EVERYTHING photos. Right now, they are offering 50 FREE Christmas Photo Cards to bloggers. I'm all in! With money extra lean this year, this is a HUGE blessing!
Here are some of the products they offer:
  • Invitations. Christmas, Birthday, Open House, Baby Shower, you name it, they have the ideas for it and its such a great way to personalize the party.
  • Calendars. What a great way to personalize everyday of the year. I love the different options they offer with them.
  • And of course, Christmas cards!

Like I said, I'm new to Shutterfly, but love how user friendly it is and the great offers they have. Check them out!

No comments: