Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

Every year since we have been married, we have always done self portraits of us for Christmas Cards. They are normally very spur of the moment. I know I always want to do one, but like this year, time just keep getting away from me and I thought that if I wanted to get them out in the mail before Christmas, we need to take them! So we rush around get dressed (granted dinner was going to be ready in about 20 minutes). I get out our camera, get everyone in the shot and set the timer and hope for the best. Wasn't sure how it was going to work this year with Paxton not really understanding what was going on, but it went okay. I told Ryan, next year we should set up our video camera and record us taking pictures. Its quite the show. Between me setting the button, playing with a doll around the camera so the kids will look that way, running across the room, smiling and posing all in 10 seconds, its a hoot! Here are our shots we got...








The last picture was the winning shot. Don't worry, all the laundry on the couch was cropped out. We hope you and your family had a WONDERFUL Christmas holiday and here's to a Blessed New Year!

No comments: