Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Growing Little Man

Paxton is getting to be so big. He is pretty much crawling. Life is over as we know it. He's still trying to work out the legs, but if he wants to get somewhere, he gets there, one way or another! I can't believe he is on the verge of going all the time. As I am happy that he is growing like a healthy little boy, I am not looking forward to chasing a crawling baby and saying "no" every 30 seconds as he crawls and gets into stuff he's not suppose to.
He's also on the verge of cutting his first couple of teeth. I think they will be popping up before too long.
My little man is changing so much, I still want my baby around!



Playing with Daddy!


My sweet little boy!


I love this shot. His sweet little smile.


Daddy blowing "raspberries" on Paxton.

1 comment:

The Pierce family said...

Paxton is so cute! He's growing up so quickly...