Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mischief


I have been so tired lately. Last night, I didn't sleep hardly at all. Now that Adriana doesn't take naps, its hard for me to find a break during the day. I know this sounds bad, but sometimes, I'll put a video on for her to watch and lay there and try to catch a little cat nap. (Keep in mind, this is all while Paxton is down for a nap too!) Anyway, I did this today, and Adriana normally does REALLY good on her own. I never worry about her getting into anything.....except for today. When she came to tell me her video was almost over, I opened my eyes to this face. I don't know where the child found this red marker, but now, she has it on her face until it fades away. Luckily, she doesn't have school this week!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Not sure if you ever saw this blog post or not...but here is Zachary in the same situation.
http://hilarykevinzachary.blogspot.com/2008/12/work-of-art.html

I think it's just a phase....at least it was at our house. Second, I can't tell you how many catnaps I have taken while Z was watching a dvd. You are not a bad mom for doing that. Hope to see you soon. HIL

Mel at Adventures of Mel said...

Did you know that it's saying you blocked me from following your site?:) What's up with that?