Tuesday, June 22, 2010

7 Months Old

This little man.....

is 7 months old already! Can you believe it? I sure can't. I can't believe how time has flown by! He is getting to be such a big boy. Within the last couple of weeks, he has really gotten the hang of sitting all on his own. He loves this new independence, and I got to say, so do I.

His newest thing is to get on all fours and start rocking back and forth. He does this anytime he's on his tummy and in his bed. It won't be long, before my life is going to get a whole lot busier chasing this little one around!

Paxton has acquired a new playmate...Adriana. She all of a sudden loves to share with him and be around him. She loves to make him laugh and actually asks if Paxton can play with us. This is a huge step and a big relief to me. He loves his big sister and loves to watch her run around and play.

This little man also LOVES to go to the pool. He just sits in his floatie and relaxes. He loves to watch the other kids at play and he enjoys being in the water, which I'm so happy about. We are going to the pool quite a bit this summer, so I'm glad that he loves it. Adriana HATED the pool her first summer, so this is a great thing.

This little boy also LOVES his daddy! He is getting to be such a Daddy's boy. Every time Ryan walks into the room, he get so excited and just starts to kick and smile. If Ryan walks out of the room, he starts to cry. He loves his daddy, that's for sure.
Paxton is such a joy and blessing in our lives. We are still adjusting to having 2 kids sometimes, but I wouldn't trade my little man in for the world!

No comments: