Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Monkey in my car




I took Adriana to Wal-Mart today (it seems like I'm there everyday!) and Adriana freaks out every time she sees the banana stand. She can spot that thing a mile away! I got her 2 bananas to hold, so she wouldn't have a hissy fit in the store, now mind you we have about 6 bananas already at home, but this child loves bananas! Anyway, I let her hold them in the car on the way home, the whole mile to our house. And by the time we pulled in the garage she had eaten through the peeling. There is a story of me when I was about her age and I got in the bananas out of the grocery bag in the back seat and had squeezed it open to eat it. A lot of people say that Adriana looks a lot like me when I was a baby and now, apparently, she acts like me too.

No comments: