Monday, May 19, 2008

From Sanford and Son to the Jeffersons

Ok, get the theme song to the Jeffersons in your head, and sing with me..."Moving on up, to the east side, to that deluxe apartment in the sky, mov moving on up, to the east side, we finally got a piece of the pie."
This is our theme song tonight. I have told you about our little $20 faded, charcoal grill that we had on our deck, while the neighbors on either side of us, has $300 stainless gas grills. We look like Sanford and Son. Well tonight we took the plunge and bought patio furniture and a big Charcoal grill. We no longer look like a college dorm room on our deck. Here are some pictures of our new outdoor living area. We have a small deck, so the grill is on the ground, I have plans to make all that look better too. (It was dark by the time I got everything the way I wanted, so sorry the pictures aren't the best.) Now we just need company. Want to come over for dinner?
BEFORE
AFTER

5 comments:

ellerbee eight said...

Ryan, you're shopping like someone who was in first place last month... Keep up the good work!

Jeanie said...

We like our steak medium rare...and thick.

ellerbee eight said...

We like ours medium well... any side dishes will do.

The Shindels said...

We'll come over for dinner!!! Ya'll can come to our humble home for dinner anytime and we'll grill on our little charcoal grill that my dad got for $20 at Schnucks! :o) However, it provides loads of laughs. Last summer, J got carried away with the lighter fluid and singed his eyelashes, eyebrows, and a bit of his hair! :o)

Jody said...

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm, I can just hear the steaks sizzling on the grill while I sit with my feet propped up and sipping some ice tea. Call me when it is ready! I love the furniture. Looks great!