Thursday, May 15, 2008

Random Thoughts

Well, I was going to sit down and write something, although I don't know about what, but I think my child is awake from her nap now. I'll write until I'm summoned. Not much is going on with us. I got this new phone (part of my mothers day gift) and its really hard for me to figure out. Its a Palm Centro and its suppose to be a blackberry and a phone all in one. It has some really neat features, like XM radio and can play videos and stuff like that. However, I have had the worst time trying to figure this thing out! I have logged more hours on the phone talking to Dell, Microsoft, ATT and Palm, and my problem still isn't resolved! I was on the phone for and hour and 20 minutes yesterday talking to a foreign guy trying to get my computer to work with my phone and I'm still at square one. I love my phone and am sure that it will work great when I can get it straightened out, but until then, I'll be going crazy!
We might go into town (Springfield) and meet up with Ryan for lunch and do some shopping. I never go into town anymore with gas getting as high as it is. I guess I shouldn't complain, because its still cheaper here than it is most places. Its frustrating that something like gas prices limits everything you do. I am tired of Ozark and need to get away. I think employees at wal-mart think I'm homeless and go there to stay dry and warm. I'm over wal-mart and lowes.
Me and Ryan were talking about what to do with the check from the government, when it comes, and I think we might put in hard wood floors. We really haven't checked into it a whole lot, but the carpet we have is so cheap and crappy. We talked about carpet, but with a little one, we would just be holding our breath all the time, hoping there won't be a spill. Our dining area is in the carpeted area too, and Adriana makes such a mess eating, that new carpet would be ruined in no time. We have to see how much it would cost and installation and all that fun stuff, but I hope we can do it. The good news is the area we would put it in, isn't real big, so maybe costs won't be through the roof.
Well, I haven't heard my child for a while now, I guess she fell back asleep. Its 12:30pm and I put her down 3 hours ago. I think her teeth are bothering her or she's getting sick. Her nose is running like crazy both yesterday and today. I hope she's not getting something again.
Well, I guess that's all I got for now. I better do some chores to make it look like I worked my fingers to the bone, while she took a 3 hour nap. Bye for now.

1 comment:

The Shindels said...

We were surprised at the condition of the hard wood floors in Adon's room when we pulled up the carpet. It only needed minimal work (i.e. sanding and finishing), but the polyurethane finish was about $100/gallon. So, we found a great deal on Pergo at Lowe's and had a friend install it for much less. The maintenance for Pergo is also WAY easier!