Friday, March 7, 2008

A Morning at the Naylors


Normally, mornings are filled with dragging my feet and rear out of bed to get a normally happy baby out of bed and start feeding her breakfast, which has become quite a messy adventure as she has started to feed herself. And Ryan, running around like chicken with his head cut off, making his breakfast and lunch, taking a shower, dressing in 5 layers of clothes because its so cold outside and scampering off to work. Well Thursday morning wasn't really any different than most, however, after I got Adriana started on breakfast, I ran to the other room and when I came back out this is the picture I saw. Adriana eating, Zoe on the table looking for trouble and my husband, who apparently became a 220lbs bunny talking business on his cell phone. I had to do a double take. It was so funny. Little did the lady on the other line, calling to set up an appointment with Ryan so he could look at her car, know that she was talking to the Easter bunny! I don't know if he was wearing the ears for himself or for Adriana, either way it was a funny site to behold.

No comments: