Friday, March 28, 2008

Note: I wrote this on Friday but it didn't get published till today. Sorry.

Well, I am currently in the process of preparing for a garage sale tomorrow. I have a lot of work left to do. It is hard to work on it when you have a little rug rat running around trying to "help". I just put her down for a nap (hopefully) and am getting ready to start up again on pricing all my valuables. :)


Not much is going on with us. Yesterday was gorgeous, almost 80 degrees, and today its only in the 40's. We had some friends come out last night and I BBQ some hamburgers and hot dogs. It was a great time. I love the taste and smell of BBQ. I have to say, that we look like Sanford and Sons with our grill. We have a little $20 charcoal grill from last year that is rusted and faded, and the neighbors to either side of us, have $300 gas grills. I like the taste of Charcoal better, I just wished our grill didn't look like something we picked up off the side of the road. Oh well, maybe they will feel sorry for us and buy us a new one. :)


Well we are on our way to becoming debt free, besides student loans and the house, we were able to pay off our car, hospital bill, furniture and refrigerator with our tax return. It is such a great feeling to have that burden lifted from us. So how do we celebrate our debt freedom?...We buy a 42" flat screen TV. I know, it doesn't make any since, but we got this one on clearance and a great price. We feel guilty buying it, but we have never had a big splurge like that before since we've been married, so for once, we threw conscience to the wind and bought a new toy. Now granted, we have rabbit ears picking up our signal on our nice new TV (again Sanford and Son), but we actually get digital signal with them and have a great picture and sound.


Well, I guess that's it for now. Here are some pictures from Easter. Adriana got 2 Easter baskets
and loved the goodies inside.
We never could get her to smile while she was wearing her Easter Dress.
She loved looking in her Easter baskets. She kissed the Elmo DVD that the Easter bunny brought her.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love the one of Ryan and Adriana where she's smiling real big. I hope your garage sale went well and we look so much forward to seeing you next weekend. Also, Portrait Innovations is running another $9.99 special so maybe we could do that with the kids at some point.