Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Day at the Park



Well today is absolutly gorgous outside (its about time!). So me and little Miss Adriana went to the park to play. This was the first time that she had been to the park to play. There were a ton of moms playing with their kids, I guess everyone else had the same idea. I think Adriana had a great time and it was good for both of us to get out of the house for a while. Now that Adriana is walking she is Miss Independent, so I thought she would love running around, but she just didn't know what to think of everything. I put her in the swings for a while and loved that! She didn't know what to think of the slide, but she still enjoyed it. She fell down one time on the concrete and scraped her nose and hand, but it didn't seem to bother her too much. The highlight for her at the park wasn't the slide or the swings or all the fun things to play on, no, no it was...the mulch! So if anyone is thinking about buying my child some sort of fun outdoor swing set or something, don't bother, just buy a bag of mulch, I think you can get it at Lowes. It doesn't take much to entertain my child, and in that way she is like her mom and dad, but nevertheless, she had a great time.

2 comments:

The Shindels said...

Sounds fun! Max (our dog) and I had a nice walk. We're off for another one now...perhaps it will bring on labor. :o) Only 10 more days til Adon is due.

Kara said...

Hey, it's kara! just wanted to say hey and that the pictures are so cute. She is getting so big! I kinda have a blog now, so you can check it out if you want.