Tuesday, May 4, 2010

No Camera

I can't find my camera, so I'm at a stand still on posting any new stories. I have torn up my house and van looking for it. I really hope I find it soon!
On some things that I can write about without pictures. We started Paxton on Rice cereal this week. He doesn't really like it at all. After a couple of bites, he'll start gagging. Its so funny! I often feel like a first time mom again. I can't remember when I need to start him on veggies and stuff like that. I think he will like that stuff more.
As far as my weight loss challenge, I have dreaded standing on that scale. I really haven't gotten the chance to do any exercises. I have been trying to eat a little better and I took my friend, Molly's advice, and have been drinking a lot more water. I finally stood on the scale today. Thinking that I haven't lost anything, however, if I had my camera and could post a picture, you would see my chubby feet standing on the scale, with the scale saying I am currently at 165.0 lbs. I have lost 2lbs. I don't know how, and I think its probably a glitch, but I'll take it. Hope everyone who has said they are going to do the challenge with me, is staying on target. I really hope to lose 10lbs, although it seems like a big goal.
Well, I'm going to get to cleaning, I really hope to find my camera. I know its either in my van or the house, I know I didn't leave it anywhere, I just don't know where it is.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I have misplaced my camera before and I feel so naked without it. I am sure it will turn up. Mine is usually right under my nose when I do find it. Great job on the 2lbs. I am afraid that I am at the same weight I was. To be honest I don't think I have really started. HA! I am still working out hard but this past week I have eaten anything and everything. Since Kevin has been gone I have not cooked. I have just grazed and Zachary & I went to get ice cream almost every night. Maybe I should be glad I didn't gain. I need to get on it. Thanks for motivating me. Good luck finding your camera!