Friday, October 30, 2009

We HAVE the INTERNET!

Its like we have come out of the dark ages! Of course, the day we get it, I really don't have any time to sit here and post anything fun and exciting. I have had doctor's appts today and lunch with friends and am just getting home at 4:30pm and getting ready to have a date night with Ryan, so we will be leaving soon. My goal is to post pictures either tonight or tomorrow, so check back.
I did want to give a quick story. Me and Adriana were out at Wal-Mart yesterday doing our usual shopping when an old man came up to me and asked me when the triplets were due. I chalked the comment up to "witty" old man banter, but I actually think he was serious. When I laughed at his comment, he asked again when the triplets were due. Just told him that I have having ONE big baby, a thanksgiving turkey of sorts.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Ha, maybe he thought you were someone else that he knew.