Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cranbabies and Father Abraham for dinner

I'm so tired of not having the internet. I love to post little things that Adriana says and does, just so I have a way of remembering them. Last night we were eating a mini "Thanksgiving" dinner. We had ham, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole and cranberries. Adriana is always wanting to know what she is going to be eating, so she will point to food on her plate and ask "What's this mommy?". Last night she pointed to the cranberries and asked what that was and I said, "those are Cranberries" so we asked her if she could say cranberries and she called them "cranbabies". It was too funny. She also asked what the ham was and I told her that it was ham and she started to sing the song "Father Abraham", I guess it sounded like the same thing to her. It was so funny.

3 comments:

renee said...

that's too funny!!!

Kara said...

I love the Father Abra-HAM song!! Hahahahaha

Hilary said...

Aren't kiddos hilarious! Too funny! I totally see Adriana's correlation...she's smart!