Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New News

I'm so sorry to my readers, if I have any left. Its very frustrating not having the internet at home. I called the internet provider yesterday, again, and they aren't in any hurry to get us service, even though they can see that there is a demand for it on our street. I'm thinking about calling and talking to a manager with the company, because its very annoying to be without the Internet for such a long time.
Anyway, we are pretty much settled into our home now. Still have to set up the nursery and the office, but since neither room is being occupied we aren't in any big hurry to get it done. We FINALLY got our refrigerator after a month on order. It came in last week, and was the wrong one. I'm so over the refrigerator ordeal. We're just going to keep the one that came in and deal with it. We like the one that we got, its just that we paid more to have one with water in the door, and this one doesn't have it. We talked to Lowes and they said the one we want is another $400! I'm over it!
Adriana is doing good. She is loving school, although last week she got bad reports both days, just for not listening. She has gotten bad about not wanting to listen lately and now its bleeding over to school. I know its just a 2 year old thing, but its wearing me out! She is so funny though. Whenever she gets in trouble, she will cry and cry and cry. The other day she was having a fit and I told her if she stopped crying, that she would get something (like watch a show or something) and in the middle of deep cries she stops and says, "I'm not done crying yet mommy." It so funny that she is starting to talk so much more.
We are getting more and more ready for the baby to come, me especially. I'm tired of being pregnant. I have about another 6 weeks or so. We have come up with a name. Its a little different, but we like it. We're going to name him Paxton Michael Naylor. Now we just have to get his room done and we'll be ready for him.
I'm currently working at an old co-workers insurance office. I worked with him at the dealership and when the company went under he opened over an Allstate office, and he hired me to do some data entry. I'm enjoying it because it lets me have adult interaction instead of arguing with a 2 year old all day. I can come and go when I want, which I love.
Well, stay with me, I'll update when I can. Pictures may not come for awhile, but I'll post when I can.

3 comments:

renee said...

paxton--love it!!

The Pierce family said...

We miss you, Lori! Looking forward to when you get your internet service. Oh, and I really like the name Paxton!

Hilary said...

I'm still here! Hoping that the internet company gets to your house before Paxton arrives! Hang in there!