Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Getting the Internet SOON!

Hey everyone, so sorry that my blog is falling apart. I HATE not being able to update it. Its something I truly enjoy doing, and haven't been able to in so long. After a few calls (last one being pretty forceful) I finally got the internet company to come out and see if they could hook us up. Well, come to find out, we could have been hooked up all along. Yeah, not too pleased about that, but at least we are going to be getting it. We were suppose to get it yesterday, but the guy said that the cable line needed to be tapped into, so he had to call someone else to do that, so HOPEFULLY by friday we should have it. Keep your fingers crossed.
We have 18 more days until my due date. The baby's room is coming together. My poor mom has done so much sewing for the room. We were able to decorate it for the most part last night, just a few more finishing touches. Once we get the internet at home, I will post pictures of our house and the baby's room.
Adriana is having a PJ party today at school and is so excited about it. They are to wear their PJ's and they are eating Pizza for lunch. She was so excited about it. I'm sure I'll get an earful from her on the way home.
Well, stay with me. I hope to be up and going by this weekend. Hope everyone is doing good!

2 comments:

The Shindels said...

So glad you're getting the internet! I can't believe you only have a few more weeks to go! Hooray for babies! I can't wait to see all the pics of his new room and to see pics of him whenever he arrives!

The Pierce family said...

Looking forward to you being back on again. I know it has been frustrating for you. We are still here...can't wait to hear from you!