Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our 4th Anniversary

Today we me and Ryan celebrate our 4th anniversary. In a lot of ways it has seemed every bit of 4 years. I don't mean that in a bad way. Me and Ryan agree that a lot has happened to us in the last 4 years that makes it seem like a long time. We have moved more times than I choose to count, are expecting our second child, have changed jobs several times, and all the other "life" things that happen along the way. Even though none of it was our plans, I can see how God has taken us through each step and has lead us through. God's plan is always better than ours. God has blessed us both and I am very lucky to have such a great husband who is patient, loving and caring. Ryan has so many qualities that I wish I had, but we balance each other out. Thank you Ryan for great 4 years, and here's to many more!
Here are some of my favorite wedding pictures. It was right on the cusp of the digital age, so these were taken with film and scanned in, sorry the quality isn't the best.

4 comments:

The Shindels said...

Congratulations!! I love anniversaries! Any big plans?

Lori said...

No plans, maybe dinner and a movie! That's a luxury these days.

The Pierces said...

Happy Anniversary...hope you all get to spend some anniversary time together to celebrate. It is neat to read how the Lord is working in your lives together. I hope to meet Ryan one day. Sounds like a special guy!

renee said...

congrats!!! love the pics!