Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Getting Ready for School


I can't believe that school starts in a month! It seems that the summer is flying by (as it tends to do). We are getting Adriana ready to go back to school again this fall. She LOVES going to school and its so good for her (and me!). Since she has kind of outgrown the whole Elmo and Dora stage, we needed to "upgrade" the school supplies this year. I got her this book bag at Goodwill for $3, and it looks brand new. I bought it because I thought it would look really cute to have her name monogrammed on it. I got that done today and love it! Having her name put on it only cost $10 so she got a new personalized tote bag for $13. Of course, we got a new lunch box too the other day, that wasn't the deal of the day, but still not bad. Its worth paying a little more when she loves it so much. Like I said in my last post, she sleeps with the lunch box that has Cinderella on it. She is all ready for school and to see her friends again.

I know this love for school won't last forever, so I'm going to enjoy her getting excited about it while I can.

1 comment:

The Pierces said...

So cute!