Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Adriana's New Bed




Here are some pictures of Adriana's new bed. I know that she just moved into a big girl bed, but I was looking for a captains bed back when I first switched her from the crib to a big bed and couldn't find one that we could afford. Brand new Captain's beds are about $400-$500. I'm not going to spend that much on a bed. Anyway, I was at Goodwill about a month or so go and saw this cute captain's bed for $99! I was very excited because you could tell it was homemade with real wood and just seemed to be a good sturdy bed. With a lot of help from my mom, we painted it white and I'm so happy with how it turned out. Its taller than I thought it would be, and Adriana is still trying to get up and down from it, but it won't take her too long to catch on. I love the bed because it offers A LOT of storage, which is always in short supply, so I think this bed will help with that.

1 comment: