Monday, April 7, 2008

Sold Out!

Well, I'm sure you guys have lost sleep this weekend wondering how our garage sale did, well, we sold out! I'm so excited! We had a chest of drawers and dresser with mirror, a 6'x6' Entertainment center, coffee table and end table, and an Armiore. The furniture was obviously the biggest things we were wanting to get rid of. After marking all the furniture down every couple of hours, finally around 1pm we had 2 different people come in and buy all our funiture. We did good selling everything else and only had a couple of boxes going to Goodwill. We made over $500, not bad for selling a bunch of junk! I'm so glad to have this whole thing over and hopefully that will be my only on for the year.

2 comments:

The Shindels said...

Congrats!! I bet it feels great to get rid of some junk!!

Jeanie said...

First time I've seen your blog. How awesome!!