Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Country Girl






Here are some pictures from a farm/park we went to a couple of weeks ago. I don't remember the name of the place, but it was a family park that our church rented out that had animals you could pet. Adriana loved watching the animals and interacting with them. Her favorite ones were the chickens and roosters. She kept sticking her hand through the fence to try to pet them, but we were scared she was going to get bit. My dad stuck his finger through there and a rooster came over and bit him so hard, it instantly drew blood. I guess my dad should have known better. Between watching children and seniors (my parents) I had my hands full at the picnic. :)

1 comment:

The Shindels said...

It's reassuring that Adriana survived her infancy on her tummy! :o) I always listen for Adon's nighttime noises to let me know he's still breathing when he's on his tummy. I can't believe he's getting so big already and has developed so much! I was sad thinking my baby is growing up...and he's only a month old!