Friday, February 18, 2011

Warm Weather

Okay, I'm not trying to be like some people who find a reason to complain about EVERYTHING, especially when it comes to the weather. I was in the store the other day and heard some old man say, "Well, now all this snow is going to melt and make it muddy out there." My guess is, he was complaining when it was snowing, and nothing is going to make him happy. I'm not trying to be one of those people. I LOVE that we get to experience ALL the seasons here in Missouri. I'm not a fan of winter time, but know that snow, sleet, freezing temps and bitter cold is just part of it. Its a season, it will pass. This winter we have gotten a lot of cold, snowy day. Even a blizzard a couple of weeks ago. Actually, last week we received another 4-5 inches on top of the snow that was on the ground from the week before. My complaint is this. This week, its been GORGEOUS! I know, what am I doing complaining about that. Well, it tricks my mind. I think that spring is here, and I'm SO ready for spring. I'm ready to have my windows open, cool temps at night and start planting flowers. The problem was its only FEBRUARY! I LOVE these 60 and 70 degree days, so I will take them, endure the rest of winter, and anticipate the Spring, when its time.
The other day, while Adriana was in school, me and Paxton has a rare opportunity to go to the park with just the 2 of us. We took Milo along, grabbed a Frosty from Wendy's and headed to the park. It was a PERFECT day. I don't think poor Milo has ever been to the park before, so he really enjoyed the fresh air and watching the geese. I had a special day with my boys, here are pictures of our day.


the old Mill and bridge in Ozark, on the Finley River.

Milo and Paxton enjoying the fresh air.



My sweet boy, with his chocolate smile.







No comments: