Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm OVER it!

This winter has been TOUGH! I mean TOUGH! I think a lot of people have just had a bad winter. It seems that everyone has been so sick, more so than normal. We have been pretty fortunate not to get the stuff going around as much as other people seem to have had it, but we have had enough to say, we are over it! I'm ready for spring! I'm ready to have my windows opened, plant flowers, play outside, take trips to the park and so on. I'm tired of cold wind, snow, sleet, being cooped up all day, everyday, school getting cancelled because of the weather, not going to school because of sickness and so on. With all that being said, forgive me for not updating my blog as much. I have really slacked off. I have no energy to do blogs. Its so time consuming and as much as I love having documentation on what my family is doing, I have just put it on the back burner. I also feel like, because of all the cold weather and sickness, there's really nothing to write about. I do have some stories to catch up on and I will do my best to get back on the blog pony and start writing again. Stick around, there is more to come...

No comments: