Thursday, July 29, 2010

Updates

I wish I had some fun stories to share or pictures to post, but we have been laying pretty low lately. Summer seems to be flying by. I can't believe its almost August already. Although, I must meet admit, I am looking forward to school starting for Adriana. She gets so bored around here during the day and it makes for a LONG day. I try to get her out and go swimming or take her to Chuck E. Cheese, but there's only so many outings we can afford to do. I'm also looking forward to school starting because I'm going to be a sub teacher at her school. We are looking for ways to earn some extra money, and although this won't be a steady thing, it will still be a little bit of money each month to help out.
Paxton turned 8 months old last week. Its so hard to believe. He is growing like a weed. He is crawling EVERYWHERE! He's seems to be getting faster and faster everyday. Yesterday he starting saying "Ba Ba Ba", its so cute to see his chubby cheeks and mouth trying to talk. He's got teeth trying and trying to come through. I think they are driving him crazy, hopefully they will come in soon.
Ryan is working hard in the hot, hot weather. Unfortunately, work is still slower than normal, but God is faithful to provide for all our needs.
I know everyone is dying to know an update on our cat, Zoe. I guess a couple of weeks ago she got in a cat fight and the other cat sank their teeth into Zoe's backside. This wound was so bad looking and gross, I had to take her to the vet. I actually didn't think it was a cat bite, since I didn't even know she had gotten into a fight. I thought maybe it was a spider bite that was causing her flesh to open up. Anyway, she went to the vet and got medicine. She is doing a lot better. I know a lot of you can rest tonight knowing this. HA!
Well, that's about all for now. I'll try to post something more interesting the next go around.

No comments: