Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Good Bye to the Smell of Fall

Its a sad day for me. One of the first things I bought for my very first apartment in Nashville was a Fall scented candle from Linens-N-Things. I LOVED this candle. Fall is my FAVORITE season and something about this candle brought it all to life for me. To this day, when I smell it burning, I think of my little apartment in Nashville and living the single life. This candle as burned every Fall for the past 7 years. It has burned in 6 different homes. All my fall decor smells like this candle. I know its silly, but today I had to throw this candle away. It had burned to the very bottom. I am sad, because they no longer make this scent. I don't know if its the scent or the memories it brought to me every time it burned, that I'm going to miss the most. Goodbye Fall Candle, Goodbye!

The back of the candle. Barely any wicks left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/COLONIAL-HOME-HARVEST-BOUNTY-TEALIGHT-CANDLES-9-NEW-/160486142522?pt=Candle_Holders_Accessories&hash=item255db8323

Just tealights but might hold you by until maybe finding another somewhere.

Hilary said...

Oh my goodness...I can't believe it lastest that long. You should e-mail the company your story and see what happens. You sure got your money's worth on that one!