Friday, February 1, 2008

Me and my Girls


This picture was taken earlier this week. I love it because I had both my girls on my lap at the same time. Our cat Zoe was our only child for almost 2 years and was very spoiled. She was not big on any company in her house, especially children. We were very worried about bringing home Adriana, knowing how she acted, she's not the best hostest in the world. She did not know what to think of Adriana at all. Who was this screaming, crying baby who took all of MY mom's time? She would run and hide under the bed everytime Adriana would cry and was just a nervous reck for the longest time. Adriana has always loved Zoe. She could be in the middle of a screaming fit and see Zoe and instantly stop and smile, its been that way every since Adriana was about 3 or 4 months old. Now that Adriana is more mobile and independent she now chases Zoe. Zoe is still not 100% in love with Adriana, but she's getting there. She is very patient and good with her. Someday they will be best of friends, but until then, I'll charish holding them both at the same time.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Lori, you mother sent me the connection to this site, but I can't access from work. I don't get on from home much, hence the reason for the delay. I think this is so neat. I love the pics and Miss Adrianna is getting so big. I will have to encourage Jess to get hold of you and come visit with her 2 girls. Steven leaves for his training to go to Iraq in the next week and she will have a long 1.5 years without him home.
I will try to get on here more and stay in touch. I love what you have done in Adrianna's room. It is adorable. Take care and tell Ryan hello.