Sunday, December 9, 2007

Welcome to the 21st Century

Well, we FINALLY got the internet. We are like kids in a candy shop having the internet. It has been a luxury we have done without for so long (in fact, we have never had the internet since we have been married). We use to use the internet when we worked in an office setting, but since Ryan's office is his van and I stay home, it has been hard to get access to the internet. Anyway, we feel like we are part of the world again. Its funny how many people and businesses assume that you have the internet. Its like you can't function unless you have it. Anyway, enough about that. I am working (slowly but surely) on updating this blog and getting new pictures up. So be patient with me and hopefully, I will have more updated information and pics up soon. Hope everyone is doing good. The holidays will be here before we know it. I have a lot left to do. Well I better be on my way to bed. My child kept me up last night, she is cutting more teeth! She has 6 coming in at once.
Well Stay tuned, there is more to come...

1 comment:

Mitch Bernskoetter said...

Okay I am new to all of this stuff also. I swear I had a funny message that I typed to you all and now it is gone. Anyway I was just writing to say hi and to see how you are all doing?? Lori, are you liking staying at home?? Ryan, are things going good at your job?? How is the baby girl. Actually I can't call her baby really, she will be one in February right?? Well things here are going fine. Mitch and I just got the internet and cell phones this year. I am surprised that my head hasn't exploded with all the new things that I can do!!
Well I have to run. I am making Christmas cookies for our neighbors. I sure hope that they like them, because we are liking them a little too much in the household!!