Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Plans for the weekend

We are leaving in 2 days for our annual trip with my best friend, Susan, and her husband. We are going to the Lake of the Ozarks for a couple of days and camping. I don't know how well I'll do camping being about 30 weeks pregnant, but I think its going to be fun. It will be a good break for us to get away for a couple of days.
The house is slowly but surely coming along. Just all the random junk laying around that needs a home. I'll try to get pictures up after our trip.
I still feel lost without internet. Its hard not to be able to stay "connected" to everyone, like I would like too.
Hope everyone is going good. Have a good rest of the week and weekend!

2 comments:

renee said...

camping. 30 weeks pregnant. you. brave.

Kara said...

I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left!