Saturday, January 5, 2008

Our First Christmas

















Alright, I know, Christmas was like 2 weeks ago, and I'm just now getting this posted, but better late than never. We had a great first Christmas with Adriana. We went down to Montgomery, AL to visit Ryan's family. It was a long drive, as it always is, but well worth it to spend time with my wonderful family-in-law. We got to spend time with our niece and nephew, Riley and Jack, which it was Riley's first Christmas too (she is about 3 months younger than Adriana). Anyway, we had so much fun watching the kids rip into the presents and play with their new toys. Ryan's grandparents and his aunt KK were able to come up from Flordia to meet Adriana for the first time. The week was so much fun seeing family that we haven't seen in so long, hanging out with friends and just being surrounded by people you love and care so much for. We had a great Christmas and can't wait to go back and visit Montgomery soon.

1 comment:

The Shindels said...

Awesome gingerbread house!!! My friend was just telling me about a tradition her family has of having guys vs. girls gingerbread city building contest! It sounded pretty cool!! Hey, can you email me your new address? I'm working on updating my addresses to save time later for baby announcements! 78 days go go...I CAN'T WAIT!!!